Our Mission Statement:
PSS strives for personal excellence in a safe, caring environment which actively motivates intellectual, social, emotional, and physical development for lifelong learning.
Grad Scholarship Application Information Booklet
Download the information booklet or obtain a copy from the office to and apply by June 4th, 2018.
June 14th - Grad Dinner
June 23rd - Grad Ceremony 12:00 at PSS
School Supplies List:
Please ensure students are supplied with the following materials to aid in their studies at PSS. If a material is accompanied by a course then only those taking those courses need that item:
- 3-ring binder - Zippered & Unzippered
- Pens & Pencils
- USB memory stick
- Box of Kleenex for the office
- PE classes only - PE strip - (T-shirt, shorts, running shoes) - shirts without sleeves aren't acceptable
- Scientific Calculator - Gr 9 Math, A&W Math 10 & 11, Chemistry 11
- Graphing Calculator TI84 - Math 10, Foundations Math 11, Pre-Calculus 11 & 12
Internet-based Tools Consent Forms
Reminder to parents to return consent forms to enable your child to have access to online webtools at school. Your permission is required by British Columbia’s Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FOIPPA). It is appreciated if signed permission forms are returned by February 1st.
Course Selection Books 2018-2019
This link is for those going into Grades 8 or 9.
This link is for those going into Grades 10-12.